It's about time swim meets became fun again.
- The theme will be Red vs. Blue and represents a unique masters swimming experience.
- The Nepean Sportsplex pool will be configured as a six lane, 25M pool. The seventh and eighth lane will be open to swimmers for warm-up and warm-down. The relays may use all 8 lanes. Electronic timing will be used.
- Swimmers will be divided into two teams (either Red or Blue), based on their 100m Freestyle time.
- There will be a 50m kick-with-board event. Seriously.
- There will be a maximum of 200 swimmers accepted. Each swimmer may enter a maximum of 6 individual events aside from the 50 meter kick with board (event 16 and 17). In other words, swimmers may enter the 50 meter Kick with board in addition to a maximum of 6 other individual events.